Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Da Training. Da Preparation. Da Cooley Thriller again!



That's right! There's only a few weeks time left before Da Cooley Thriller XC Marathon, so I better get cracking! I raced last year and since I've been doing very little mountain bike racing this year I decided to do this race again this year. It's challenging, it's hard so I'm there! :)

From now on I'm trying to do a bit more specific training for the marathon race. Having longer spins with mix of roads, fire roads, singletracks & savage climbs. As part of the preparation I'm planning to increase the duration of my spins up to 4 hours, so I can handle the time in the saddle a bit better. Also planning to do long interval climbs 'cause there's lot of climbing on the race course. 

So, the plan is there. Nothing else left but do something for the goal and get ready for my next race on the 17th of August. Can't wait!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment