Sunday, August 25, 2013

The Cyclocross Season is coming // Time to get ready!

With the Fixx Supercross Cup just around the corner (less than 4 weeks to go) I decided to get my act together and start some 'cross specific training. From now on I will be on the cyclocross bike trying to polish the well faded bike handling skills & techniques! 

Cyclocross is the main thing I'm doing this year, so I feel like I need to focus on it 100% and try to make most of the upcoming Irish Cyclocross Season with record braking 18 races in the race calendar.

So, after a lovely and sweet mountain bike season it's pretty much time to say good bye to my faithful XC bike and let the drop handlebars, canti brakes, 700x34c tyres and mud up to my neck overtake my cycling life! Bring it on!!  :)



It's time to visit some of the well known parks and get cracking on the whole cyclocross game!  

One of my favourite 'cross venue

The wet grass and some mud. What more can I ask for?!

No comments:

Post a Comment