Saturday, September 7, 2013

I like what I've seen // Giant Dealers Show 2014

Yes, it's that time of the year again: the new bikes are just around the corner, so there's plenty to be excited about! I was one of the lucky few who got the chance to see the brand new 2014 range from Giant! I have been over in the UK at this year's Dealers Show where we got to check the new bikes for next year! I always liked Giant bikes, I had Giant bikes before and I'm currenty riding Giant bike (cyclocross). So, I'm a Giant fan that's for sure, so I kinda knew there was gonna be some sweet selection of nice bikes that I won't say no to. :)

This was a day trip from the shop and I had my good friend Adrian McLeavey from ThinkBike with me. After we got there we didn't need to wait too long before the presentation. It was absolutely brilliant. The new bikes are amazing with tons of improvements! Everything was nice but there's no secret: for me the biggest thing was to see all the new 650b mountain bikes, especially the high end ones! It was truly a jaw dropping experience! :)

The brutal cool looking flagship from the carbon XTC range...



...and the top of the line carbon Anthem!

This Trade Show was definitely one of the best I ever been to and the whole day was great. I was like a kid in the candy shop and I kept going missing in the mountain bike showroom. Learned so much in a day! Many thanks to John at ThinkBike for sending me over to Giant! It was simply an excellent trip!

On the way back to Dublin: still buzzing and talking about the bikes we seen

No comments:

Post a Comment