Saturday, March 21, 2015

Can't beat an early morning MTB spin!




Wow, I almost forgot how cool an early mountain bike spin can be! Luckily I got a reminder of this stuff that I love so much. But let's go from the start!


Champion's breakfast: muesli & fresh fruit...lovely

The alarm went off at crazy o'clock and I didn't want to believe it's already time to get up...but I pulled things together quickly and after a brilliant brekkie I was ready to go.


5:45 am sharp, it's time to head towards the mountains

Sure, it's spring and all but I can tell folks, it was a pretty cold morning today. Left the house in -5°C, so it took me a little while before I felt good on the bike. But when you turn those pedals half asleep, you get the freezing cold air into your face and you have a savage Bullet For My Valentine song screaming from your headphones, you wake up pretty quickly!   


Nice sun rise up on the trails

This morning I realized how much I love riding my bike on these early mornings: everything is calm and silent, not a single soul on sight. By the time the day starts for other people I'm already back with a savage training spin under my belt. It really feels good! :)

2 comments:

  1. Greetings from Marin County, CA, András. Love reading your posts. First tuned into your blog when I got my F29 Carbon 3 last November. You're right - absolutely nothing better than an early morning on the trail. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Wes,

      Thanks man, it's awesome to get feedback like this and to get in touch with people from all over the World! :)

      Delete