Friday, November 23, 2012

It's been a while...

...since my last post mainly because I wasn't doing much on the bike in the last 3 weeks. I've been busy with many things and also went for holiday back to Hungary. This time was special 'cause this was our first visit with Rhys! 

We had amazing weather!

I missed the bike indeed but it was so nice to go back to the family home and visit our family after one and a half year. Rhys was a little Super Star at home, he amazed everyone! Haha!! :)

But after this shprt break I'm back to Dublin and planning to do at least one more cross race, so there's plenty to do in order to feel good on the bike! To start my prep I'll be heading out for some good, old fashioned cyclo-cross spin tomorrow morning and put the bike through some proper mud in the park!


No comments:

Post a Comment