Friday, May 31, 2013

The Junedoggle // Strava Challenge for June



So, here I am: signed up for my first Strava Challenge! I used Strava every now and then in the past, but this year I decided to upload all my rides (except my commute 'cause it's about next to zero anyway) to this site. Why? Because I simply love the way it's competetive! 

But riding all my favourite segments over and over again to try to beat my own (or other's) time is only one thing. But this June Challenge is even more exciting: "As part of the Monthly Training Series, we're challenging you to ride as many kilometers as you can during the month of June. " 

Cool! Let's try it and see what distance can I clock up in June! The game starts tomorrow and by the end of June I'll see how I'll finish in this cool competition! Bring it on! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment