Monday, February 24, 2014

I'm finally back on the bike



Good news! Today I finally managed to get our for a training spin! I have missed out on the last more than 2 weeks because we have moved house (that kept me very busy neddless to say) and also I have been sick, so the training was out of the question... But that's no longer the case, things are back to normal!! 

From our new place the closest MTB place is the Hellfire Club. The weather was nice and good, but as usual it has changed but didn't get too bad thank God. 


Lovely view to Howth

The weather got a bit grim, so it was time to dig out the rainjacket from my back pocket.

After I finished with the trails around the Hellfire Club I turned towards Tibradden and did a bit around there too. By the time I got back home the Garmin recorded 2 hours of riding time with the distance of 34 km and the nice 780 m elevation gain

Wasn't a massive spin but it was perfectly fine as a first spin after being of the bike for a while. Had a great time, felt very good to be able to get out and ride on the trails again! Happy days!

No comments:

Post a Comment