Wednesday, February 19, 2014

It was a tough week...

I think I just had the toughest 7-10 days in a years. I managed to pick up a very rough flu with high fever and very heavy chesty cough. Yes, it happens, get on with it you might say...but when I combine this with the fact we just  moved house and I got the whole thing right in the middle of it, it was very far from being fun. 

Pack up up the old flat, move everything over to the new house (4 van loads), try to unpack everything, visit the GP, have a week long antibiotics cycle, clean out the old place, try to unpack some more, keep the 20 months old Rhys busy in this mayhem and generally just try to stay alive...so, I have been busy and I don't think I need to mention the lack of cycling during this chaos! 

But the good thing is: seems like I started to shake off this thing now. In fact I'm getting back to work tomorrow and can't wait to start my new route. From our new place it'll take about 3 times more to get to work, so there will be a fair bit of a cycle every day. Happy days!


No comments:

Post a Comment