Thursday, January 1, 2015

The Bike Shed Project // Part 2



The Bike Shed is shaping pretty well, managed to get some work done on it since the last post. Things got out of the boxes but more inportantly I have the heating sorted! 


The place looks a bit more alive indeed

Got this real treasure from my Dad just a few days ago. It is a very-very old iron stove that was my Grandfather's long time ago. It needed some work but it is ready now and it is absolutely amazing. Beast of a heat source! :)


Vintage stove & hot tea. What else I could ask for on a cold winter day?!

So, there's still a little work to be done but I'm already very happy with the way this bike shed of mine is shaping up. Cool little place indeed that'll see countless hours of bike maintenance & servicing! Can't wait! :)


Massive thanks to my Dad for surprising me with this stove and for getting it back to life for me! It was a lovely surprise and a huge help!!

2 comments: