Sunday, November 1, 2015

Getting back in the game!




Another weekend means another MTB ride on the local trails. This was the first time when I started to feel good on the bike since I'm back on it. In the last two weeks I was kinda kicking the pedals but didn't really find my rhythm. Not this time though!


   

I decided to play hard and planned a proper check list for this morning:

            - get up at 5:30 am - check
            - leave the house at 6:20 am - check
            - have a 2 hours and 20 mintes ride - check
            - cover the distance of 45 km - check
            - do the whole lot in near sub-zero conditions - check

So, it was pretty hard to get going indeed but once I had the legs turning I didn't worry too much about the frozen puddles! :) Picked a brilliant mix of my favourite trails with long(ish) climbs and fun descents. 





It was a fantastic morning for it and it was great to feel that I'm finally feeling good on the bike again! It wasn't a big spin or anything, but I managed to set a pace that I was happy with and at this stage it's perfectly enough for me! :)  



No comments:

Post a Comment