Saturday, November 7, 2015

Niner Carbon Fork // Review




Last night I've been doing some TLC on my bike so I took the opportunity and grabbed the fork to write a few words about it. 

I'm riding with Niner's rigid carbon fork since the summer. This is the first rigid for that I have experience with and all I can say I surprised in a very positive way. Sure, it has a very different feel to it compare to any suspension forks but it definitely has it's own benefits! First of all it's light as hell. Then it has zero maintenance to worry about and last (but not the least) it looks awesome. :)


It's just uner 600 gramms...not too bad for a fork that takes proper off-road beating!


But lets see the details: it's a disc only fork that comes with carbon (tapered) steerer tube and can accept rotor up to 185 mm. It works with standard QR and has Niner's classic black & white finish that gives the iconic look to this award winning fork.   






So, it's no secret at all: I'm pretty impressed! Neath looking MTB fork that's also durable and comfortable thanks to the damping charecteristics of carbon. I had some question marks at the beginning but all that went away pretty much straight away. So, are you thinking abouth making your move and gettig a rigid MTB fork? Then wast no time, go for it!   


No comments:

Post a Comment