Sunday, March 27, 2016

Easter MTB Spin




Well, I finally managed to get a proper XC session under my belt this weekend. Hell yes!! What was it like?! It...was...freakin'...FANTASTIC!!!


The weather was super sweet and the trails were awesome. Most of them were fast & dry but we managed to hit some proper muddy sections. There were some walking I'm afraid...


My favourite spot


It was a good 2 hours and 20 minutes ride. The elevation was ok but the main achievement of the day was that I finally felt good on the bike. Had the legs turning and really enjoyed the descents too. I also had company this time, I teamed up with my mate Józsi who is dipping his toes into mountain biking. Fair play mate, it was a good going! Great spin it was, can't wait for the next one!!


Back home: finally the Niner has some signs of mountain biking :)  



Oh, and not to forget my little reward! My beautiful and delicious reward. It's Easter after all, isn't it? :)



#yumm-yumm




No comments:

Post a Comment