Sunday, March 13, 2016

Long weekend // Part 1




Ohhh yes...the long weekend in March. This 4 days long weekend was the perfect chance to get out and ride my bike. I was absloutely dying to get out for a spin. So, this afternoon I got my act together and slipped out straight after lunch.




I've put the big tyres back on the bike a little while ago and since there was no rain for a few days the choice was straight forward: off-rad session it is!! Luckily I didn't regret my decision, the trails were nice & fine, just perfect for a relaxed MTB spin. 


Since I haven't been out for ages I've had hard time on the bike. And riding a single speed was ever more shocking then I thought it would be... I realized quiet quickly that my fitness level is next to zero.





I had only a quick spin around the local trails, nothing special really. But it was fun for sure. It was nice to get the legs turning finally and get up to the hills. I cleared my head also which I kinda needed as well. 


So, I'm half way through the long weekend and there's no secret when I say that I have another spin planned also. I hope nothing will cross this plan!! :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment