Friday, October 17, 2014

Good bye Ireland, I will miss you!!



Big change is coming. Possibly the biggest in a long time. I have been living in Ireland for almost 10 years but it's time to move on. We have decided to move back to Hungary and settle down. So, it was time to have my last spin around the well known trails that I have ridden so many times and raced on often in the last decade. 

I wanted to breath in the true essence of Irish mountain biking that I love so much. What other place I could pick than Djouce to have a blast? And to be properly authentic I managed to pick a day with lashing rain. Slippery roots, mud and tons of fun on the technical trails!! What more could I wish for? :)
















Ireland is a truly special place to ride mountain bikes and it will be missed big time! All the savage singletracks, the steep climbs, the super techy descents and the stunning views have added a fantastic chapter to my mountain biking life.

Thank you Ireland, you're wonderful! Slán! :)

2 comments:

  1. Sad to see you go Andras, I've followed your blog with interest and have spoken to you once or twice in Thinkbike. *We both know Lizard/Danny from Hungary). Best of luck with everything! John

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, thanks man! Ireland will be missed big time!! Will continue with racing and with the blog as well of course, so stay tuned! ;) All the best and thanks again!!

    ReplyDelete