Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Simply love finding new trails!



Familiar trails are good. Familiar trails are fast. Familiar trails are predictable. Love them indeed...but hey! What's better than going out for a training spin and just take a random turn here and there. Riding into the unfamiliar and unpredictable? 

Every time I find a new trail there's that very same buzz that I felt for the very first time when I started mountain biking. Every time I come accross deadly little shortcuts, nasty little drops or stinger climbs I feel like I'm getting the spark back again...and again...and again! Simply can't beat the feeling!! 

So, here I am again. After finding a new trail and going through the same "emotional" roller coaster that reminds me why I started to whole thing. And the best thing is to know that it won't be long before it happens again...and again...and again!! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment