Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Ashima AirRotor 160mm



I was planning to get these lovely Ashima rotors for a while now and today I finally got my hands on a pair. I prefer to build my bike as light as possible. Since I am a very light cyclist for me the overall weight of the bike is important. You might say now: "...what difference does it make?...it is only few gramms..." It is true but many times few gramms all add up and in the end it will have a sirious effect.

They are 160mm and 6 bolts version. The weight on each disc is 86g (on my scale) so it is very light. I just put them on now and try them tomorrow morning.

So once I have a proper test spin, I will post my opinion on them.

                   Weight difference between Avid and Ashima AiRotor rotors.

No comments:

Post a Comment