Friday, November 4, 2011

Excellent day for running

During my winter training running is pretty important to build up general fitness and stamina and I also like to go for a run when I have less time and can't get out on the bike long enough. So the progression is there, I am building up my running sessions week by week to reach a proper level by the end of this month.

Getting ready

This morning the weather was super mild and bright so the whole thing was very enjoyable indeed. I love to run in cold weather in general but of course I wont say no to be outside on a day like we have today! :)

The map of my running session (Milltown - Ranelagh - Rathmines - Milltown)

At this point I've increased my running time up to 35 minutes and within this time I run 6.7 km in total. The pace was nice and steady with the avarage pace of 5:04 min/km.

I really enjoyed today's running session and I finally started to feel better during running. I set my mp3 player to play my favourite Eminen album and just enjoyed the weather & the pace out there. I'm already looking forward to my next time when I will push the time up to 45 minutes constant running. Will be sweet! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment