Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Savage single speed spin // It keeps getting better!




I'm taking advantage of the free time I have on my hands, so I decided to slip out for another mighty single speed mountain bike session this afternoon. This time I wanted to have a real tester on the 1x1 Beast to see who would I manage the heavy climbs on the local trails. I picked a nice but quite difficult route mixing up my favourite singletracks and off I went.


  

I had 2 big and long climbs on the way and I have to say that both of them were pretty horrific on the single speed bike. Horrific but good of course and mostly manageable. Seems like I'm getting the hang of this whole single speed game! Happy days! :)

I've done a bit over 40 km just under 2 hours and 20 minutes with 665 m elevation gain on the way. And I have to say this 665 m was earned the hard way! So, when I got back home I figured I deserve...  


... a little reward! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment