Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Easy recovery spin in the rain

After two days of racing in Killaloe I needed the well deserved resting on Monday and Tuesday. But this morning I needed to get on the bike and cycle a bit just to get the legs moving again. Intresting enough but after the weekend I was pretty tired but I could not point out any particular "issue" except my lower back pain.  I've been very tired in general. Since I was back I did cycle in and out to work but that was it, nothing more on the bike...

This morning I just wanted to have a short and easy recovery spin done so I went to the Phoenix Park. The weather was not the best: it was very wet and I got rain couple of times on my way. I felt good on the bike, my lower back and my legs were fine after the two resting days. However I still feel a bit tired... But I think it is ok and I am sure after the short 26km easy spin around the park my body will get back to normal and I will be stronger in the next couple of days. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment