Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Biking Blitz Round 4 // Threerock - upcoming event

I just signed up for the first and most likely the last XC race of this year that I'm planning to do. The Round 4 of the Biking Blitz Series is run by Biking.ie and the venue is nothing else but my all time favourite Threerock. This year is the second year in the history of the series. Niall Davis and the Biking.ie crew always puts a fantastic and well run event together, I'm sure it will not be different this time either. I have done the Wicklow Blitz last year and it was excellent I have to say.  I'm super excited about this race indeed since this is my only opportunity to line up at the start line and have a good race in the season.

The course is a pretty much 8 shaped course that has 2 main sectors called Metro 1 & Metro 2 (both part of the trail centre). As I entered the Super Pro category I have 4 laps to do with the total distance of 28 km.

...for more info visit: http://www.biking.ie/dublin-blitz

So, it's time to get the race gear prepared, clean & service the bike and have the race legs ready for this Sunday 'cause it'll be a cool race day for sure! Can't wait!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment