Sunday, March 11, 2012

"Perfectly timed" illness...

I don't even know what to say...things just don't look good at all at this point. It seems like I've been picking up some sort of cold or flu just a couple of days ago and it doesn't want to go away unfortunatelly. 

I can't believe it! I have only 2 races planned that I can actually race in the upcoming months but it doesn't look like it'll happen 'cause of this "well timed" illness. It's very frustrating indeed because I feel good in general and I spent good enough time on the bike to get ready for some S2 category XC races. 

But with this sore throat and the stuffy nose I'm happy just to get in and out to work but that's about it...I don't even think about going out for a decent spin cause I don't feel well. How long will this last I don't know but I can only hope I'll get better before next weekend but the chances are getting slim for me to be able to race next Sunday...

So, I feel like Murphy's Law must be true as always: when did I get sick? At the worst time of the year indeed...grrrr...I'm quiet pissed off about the whole thing! :S

No comments:

Post a Comment