Friday, March 2, 2012

Hard interval session // Kilmashogue x 4

Just a quick blog post on Thursday evening's interval session up on the Kilmashogue Lane. The main thing that makes me happy is the fact the days are getting longer and longer day by day. Brilliant to be able to switch the night lights on later and later every week! :)

Heading out to my favourite tarmac climb

So, yesterday I did my interval training between the regular start and finish point. After my usual half an hour warmup for these interval sessions I got the climb done 4 times in a row and instead of being jumpy I kept focus on maintaining steady pace during the four climbs. 

Kilmashogue x 4 (sorry for the little manual error, my mistake...)

The training went well, I felt good on the bike. I've had good time on this amazing climb on a great day! I hope all this hard work will pay off soon! :)

I started to try out the USN products: good impression on them but I'll tell you more when I test them all out properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment