Monday, January 20, 2014

Team ThinkBike MTB Spin // Threerock



I went out with the lads from Team ThinkBike to have a blast on the trails of Threerock and I have to say we had one of the best group spin in ages! It was absolutely awsome!

For start the weather on Sunday was a gift compare to Saturday. That's always a good start, right? So we were all happy and smiley as we were heading up on the first climb from the Taylor's Pub carpark. Mild morning, sunshine and good crowd. What more a mountain biker could ask for on a Sunday morning?

We did the usual trails (Metros, Schizeile Loop, etc...) and of course the new bit of the Metro 2 upper section. Man, that trail just keeps getting better every time I'm up there. Simply brilliant! 

After we finished the 2 hours long spin we all got back to the carpark and went home from there. Myself I definitely wanted to stay for longer but I needed to get to work on time. But I'm sure if we can put another good spin like this together again it'll be a longer one indeed. I'm a bit of a loner on the bike but I gotta admit that riding with a group like this was very-very good: good pace, savage trails and no messing around. Simply the way it should be! Nice one lads, thank you all! :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment