Monday, April 18, 2011

Serious muscle pain

I usually don't have muscle cramp or any other muscle pain on the bike. The Magnesium intake is very important, so I pay attention for that. My biggest muscle issue is in my neck and I usually get very painful and stiff neck when I get some draft or I have a bad night sleep. 

100% natural wheat & levander herbal heat pack
This issue could be quiet serious and certenly very disturbing during the cycling season because the whole one side of my neck is super stiff. Usually I can't turn my head to that side and it is very sour and painful for couple of days. I prefer to use more natural solutions rather than syntetic products to get rid of the problem as soon as possible. I use wheat & levander herbal heat pack and it seems like a good solution. 
It is a long shaped bag type fabrique filled with treated wheat grains and levander. After it is heated up in the microwave, it holds the temperature for about 25 minutes. Just to be placed on the muscles and that's it. 

I really hope it will help fast enough to get rid of this neck problem because I can't even get on the bike. So there is couple of days forced break for me but after this time I will be back on the bike with full steam! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment