Monday, April 4, 2011

Lough Derg '11 stage race preparation

I have been waiting for this event since I've first seen it in this year's racing calendar. It seemed far away back in the winter but now there is only couple of days left before I taking part of the Lough Derg Challenge 4 stage XC race in Killaloe.

Of course I will use this short time to get everything ready and prepared. As a first step I've already completed the online registration and reserved my accomodation, so two of the most important things are done. But the biggest part of the proper preparation is still ahead of me: need to get the bike and gear sorted out and I have million other stuff to get ready with for the weekend also. 

Luckily my friend Csaba will be my "support team" for the race, thank you for that in advance! :) I never had anyone to do serious support during races so this will take a huge preassure off my shoulders during the weekend. I think I will need it for sure!

So we will get the thing rolling in the next couple of days and make sure everything is gonna be 100% for one of my most important race of the season.

No comments:

Post a Comment