Thursday, April 14, 2011

Ozone Elite Products

I think the pre-race warm up is very-very important, but sometimes for whatever reason there isn't enough time to get it done properly. The cold temperature is also a factor that makes me use warm up creams or oils before race. I find these warm up products very useful beside the warm up before a race. 
I have tried many different things but I settled with the Ozone products for good few years now. I am very happy with them.

Thermogel Forte: I find it very effective, even a small amount gives long lasting, well known warm feeling. It speeds up the blood circulation in the muscles and skin within couple of minutes. The cream is not sticky and it does gets through the skin quiet fast. So it works great and it is easy to use as well. 

Refreshing Oil: This has been designed to be used after the race. With alcohol and menthol is is refreshing the muscles and because it is not greasy I can get changed immediately.

The smell of them is so special and since I use them this familiar smell is part of my race days. It fills the car and everything else. And when I get home from a long race day this smell reminds me of all the buzz and excitement that comes with racing. Great! :)

I don't see too many riders use similar products or get a proper warm up done before the race. I think these things are important and from my own experience I can tell: they help a lot to handle the intense XC races. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment