Saturday, April 30, 2011

Bit of a running during my holiday



I am back in Hungary at the moment, I will spend 2 weeks holiday here. It is nice and warm now so I really enjoy the good weather. :)
It seems like I will be off the bike while I am here but I decided to keep going ahead with some running progress. So I went for my first running session for long time. It was brilliant to run at the familiar places at my home village. 

I've run only for 20 minutes today and covered only 3.75 km, which isn't much in deed but I haven't run for long time. But I really felt good and I am sure I will increase the intensity and distance during my running as long as I am here.

This could be tough in deed because the amount of food I have in the family home is incredible! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment