Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Another lovely run

Today I've decided to increase my running progress a bit. My legs are still a bit sour after the last time but once I get going I feel fine and I think I will get back into running easly. 

This evening I went for nearly 5.5 km run on the field that is next to my village. The weather was cold enough and very windy. I've had company also this time: my sister-in-law Réka and my other sister-in-law's boyfriend Zsolti joined me on my 30 minutes training. Of course it was better with their company, even if we got settled into our own pace and lost each outher after a while.

I think the way the running keeps me fit during my holiday here in Hungary is quiet optimal. I have an excellent leg massage scheduled for tomorrow, I really looking forward to that. I hope after all of the running and massage threatment I will be 100% when I'll be back on the bike! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment