Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Well deserved massage

I know how good a sport massage can be. But unfortunately I don't have a chance to get massage as often as I would need. After all the hard work during the winter months and the races that I have done so far this year I got well deserved massage this morning.

There is this lovely place in my home village where the massage therapist has huge experience and very strong hands in deed. Because I haven't got massage for a while the first thing I've had to realize: all the muscles are very tight and stiff. To get them back to normal wasn't easy for sure. Some of the points were quiet painful but the final result was amazing. 

I got my feet, my full legs, lower back muscles, shoulderblades and neck massaged this time. The biggest improvement was my neck for sure. I was still struggling a bit with the sour and stiff mucles in my neck but after today it is nearly perfect. My legs feel fresh also, especially after all the running. I will stay around for more than a week so I have one more appointment before I travel back to Ireland.

No comments:

Post a Comment