Sunday, May 15, 2011

Back to Ireland, back on the bike


We got back to Dublin on Friday night and today I'm back on the bike. I was looking forward to my first proper off-road spin after more than 2 weeks time. I was running back in Hungary to keep my fittness up as much as I can but I missed the bike for sure. 

I went up to Threerock just as I usually do and I didn't even pay attention for the strong wind and heavy enough rain. It was great to ride my bike again! 


Everything was pretty muddy and slippery up there and the rain didn't stop for 1 hour and 45 minutes, as long as I was out there. This spin was a short, fun type cycle, I have covered 30km of distance. But even so, it was brilliant to be back on the bike and cycle the well known trails again! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment