Monday, May 9, 2011

Running keeps me going

Yesterday I went for my usual running session until I am off the bike during my holiday time. Based on all  the training during last week my legs are getting used to running. The plan was to increase the time and distance each time. It seems like the plan works well and the progress is getting better. 

Timing and elevation graph of the training
Last night I run for 40 minutes and covered the distance of 7 km on mostly flat terrain. The pace wasn't too high or intense (avgarage moving pace: 05:39 min/km) but was fast enough (best pace: 04:13 min/km) so my legs are tired for sure after last night.

I think I can get one more runing session done before I travel back to Ireland and continue my bike training for the rest of the season. I would prefer to get a nice massage one more time. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment