Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Ballinastoe 75 // 11 days to go



So, here's my next project. I've had this idea in my head for a good while but it's time to go ahead with it and do something different!

As part of my preparation for the upcoming European XC Marathon Champs I have decided to ride the distance of 75 km around the Ballinastoe Mountain Bike Trails (the same distance as the Master's race will be in June) and use this opportunity to raise funds for the Dublin Wicklow Mountain Rescue Team. I can't think of any better way to thank their effort for rescuing people (including mountain bikers) when they're in trouble up in the mountains. 

If you think this is a worthy way to support them, please help me to raise funds for them and visit my fundraising page on Mycharity.ie! Thank you!



2 comments:

  1. Hi András, I'm a photographer based in Wicklow. I'm preparing a new portfolio based on an alternative take on sports. I'd love to do a photography shoot with you in the mountains if you'd be interested. I'd give you full usage rights on all the images for personal promotion and there would be no charge.
    You can find my portraits website at http://rcportraits.com however this is a whole new look so nothing there is very relevant. You can however find my contacts in case you'd be interested.

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    Thanks a lot for the offer, I'd love to work with you. Will send you a contact mail, is that ok?

    Cheers,
    Andras

    ReplyDelete