Sunday, August 3, 2014

Back on the bike

Lately I have been very busy at home and in the shop, so I had no time (energy either I have to say) to get out and ride my bike in the last 3 weeks. Until now!


Finally I managed to get out and ride some of the finest trails around Threerock. And of course when did it happen? When the trails are absolutely super-mega-über wet! I mean I've seen rivers where I never seen rivers before! It was absolutely insane...insanely fun of course! 

Skidding left and right in the mud that made the wet roots even more slippery was so much fun I can't even begin to explain. Man, I needed this spin. I needed it badly. After the 2 hours spin I got home completely soaked and knackered but still happy as a kid in a sweetshop. :)

It was brilliant to get away a bit and get some fresh air to my lungs, push hard on the legs that are getting a bit too comfy lately and wake up the 29er beast from it's commuting boredom. It was simply awesome and can't wait for my next spin!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment