Tuesday, September 15, 2015

My last spin before surgery




Yep, it was my last spin for a little while for sure. I'm suffering pretty badly from a deviated septum, so I'll be heading to the hospital next Monday to get that bastard sorted out. Thanks to the surgery the problem will be solved but as a result I'll be off the bike for a little while...


Knowing that I wasted no time! Got on the single speed Niner and had a savage spin around the local trails trying to collect & store all the stuff I love about mountain biking. This should keep me going through the upcoming weeks! 


To be honest I'm super glad I'm getting rid of this annoying problem...but I freakin' miss cycling already!      



2 comments:

  1. Remélem hamar meggyógyulsz, kitartást!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Köszi! Remélem gyorsan lezajlik ez az egész és újult erővel (végre levegőt is kapva) folytatom! :)

    ReplyDelete