Saturday, July 28, 2018

The Shed // Chapter 2





"Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get..."  


I guess the famous quote is more than true in my current situation. In the last 2 months a lot has happened: getting devorced, sold the house and moved into a new flat. As a result I had to say good bye to the loved MTB HQ of mine...The Shed that I have been working on for a few years and spent countless fun filled hours in...


But the end of something always allows way to a beginning of something else, something new. So here we go, I'm introducing the new (and much smaller) version of The Shed. We are talking about a stunning 2,25 squaremeter here. It's freakin' tiny but it has all what I need. Sure there will be no room for grill / burger parties like we had before but it is a lovely drop of MTB heaven on the 2nd floor. A place where I can carry out all my repairs on the bike but most importantly I can feel the vibe of the old Shed every time I walk in! And now this is all I want! :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment