Saturday, January 19, 2013

Don't like it but it needs to be done


I'm sure we all know how important stretching is but I'm also sure so many people doesn't pay enough attention when it needs to be done. Unfortunately I'm one of them...I'm terrible when it's "stretching time" after training or racing...

But after the latest injury I've had it's time to think and take things more seriously about stretching. Basicly it has to be part of my every day routine from now on. Will not be easy 'cause it is really hard to force myself to do it and keep doing it frequently. But in the end of the day it needs to be done, so I guess that means I need to do it if I want to avoid injury in the future and if I want to increase the mobility of my left leg. So, watch out strethcing, here I come! :)    

No comments:

Post a Comment