Monday, January 7, 2013

First spin of the new year // Back on the bike



After I've had a short break from cycling due to that ankle injury that I've picked up just before Christmas I managed to get out on the bike two days ago and get the first spin of 2013 done. Priority was to check out how the healing is coming along and see would I have trouble on the bike. The result has been positive: no pain whatsoever! Happy days!

The Dún Laoghaire Harbour is great at night, the city looks brilliant!

I teamed up with my old friend Csaba to cycle out to Dún Laoghaire and back. Nice and relaxed pace we have set and we had a good chat spiced up with tons of laughs during the 1 hour and 15 minutes spin. Was great feeling to ride the bike again and even better to know the ankle is definitely getting better. I still have to take it handy so I will have spins like this for the next two weeks or so, but after that I can hit the mountains again! Bring it on! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment