Tuesday, September 18, 2012

CX season is coming // Am I ready for this?!

The good thing about cycling is that I can always find something that keeps me going forward and motivate me to do what I like the most: racing on my bike! I've been racing on the mountain bike for 11 years, tried a bit of a road racing as well but there's something that I always wanted to try but just never quiet got the chance to have a shot. Yes, that's the one, I'm talking about CX here!

Well, the 2012 racing season is just around the corner and I got the chance to try myself out in this discipline also. I will be taking part in few races in the next couple of months to test my skills and experience the world of CX racing! 

I am super excited about this now indeed but also a little bit "nervous" as well since I never ridden a cyclocross bike bike and I have about next to zero technique. I can only hope that my mountain biking history and experience will give me good enough basics to survive and finish a race like a man! :) 

So, there's not too long time until the first race! Need to prepare the bike and more so myself! I'm excited for sure and can't wait to line up to the start line of my very first CX race! I know it's gonna be cool! Bring it on!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment