Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Time to run again!

The "missing" running shoes are back

Yep, it's that time of the year again, so there's no other option but do some running sessions again. After some searching I managed to dig out my running shoes that I haven't seen for a loooong time! :)

Today, as a first running session I've picked a nice and short route. I also included a set of stairs (next to the Dropping Well Pub) to have a nice and intense segment within today's running session. Since it was my first day back running again I've done intervals on those stairs only 5 times in a row, but planning lot more in the near future! :) 

Great place to do some specific intervals



After I finished my planned time here I kept carry on towards the Sandford Road and came back home along the Dodder. I have been running only for 25 minutes this evening. This was enough to cover just a bit more than 4 km. Since I haven't been running for a very long time I have to say it was a little bit of a shock to the system but will get better in a short time I think. From now on I'm planning to run regularly just as I always do every winter. Will need to get used to it again though...  


No comments:

Post a Comment