Saturday, August 3, 2013

Da update

Ok, so the preparation has been going very well for Da Cooley Thriller MTB Marathon. I've been doing some nice 50-70 km long mountain bike spins with a good mix of single tracks, fire roads and tarmac sections also. I'm getting used to the longer spins and I can tell I'll be definitely a lot more prepared for this year's race than I was last year. 

So, I've been doing my thing, lovin' it for sure...however...I need to admit that I haveing serious issues with keeping focus on mountain biking with the cyclocross season just around the corner! I really looking forward to the marathon race of course, but...I mean come on!!! I have some serious hype building up about the upcoming cross season, the cross bike is 100% ready to rock and the excitement is over the roof at this point! 

I guess the only thing for me to do is to calm the hell down, keep riding the mountain bike and keep my eyes on my goals for the upcoming marathon race. I know it'll be fun and I also know that the cyclocross season will also be an absolute blast! Can't wait!! :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment