Tuesday, November 19, 2013

VeloViewer is the new thing!

I just came accross with this absolutely brilliant site called VeloViewer (www.veloviewer.com) and I'm very impressed I have to say! Here's the confession: I love my Strava, my segments, my PRs, my KOMs, all the virtual leaderboards and all that jazz! Yes, I'm one of those! :) 

So, if you are on Strava and you'd like to get a bit (actually a lot) more out of all that bucket load of data that you get after a decent bike ride, then all you need to do is let VeloViewer to access your Strava information and there you are. 

Just one of the many excellent features from the site!

VeloViewer gives a huge amount of additional information such as 3D graph of segments, VeloViewer Score, etc... on a very clear graphic interface. Easy to use and if you are into detailed data of your spins, then this is the website for you!

Go and ride your bike! Upload the spin! Compare & improve! Simple, what not to like?! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment