Wednesday, March 12, 2014

2014 European XC Marathon Champs // Update # 6

There's only 3 months left until the Europeans. Everything is going well, training seems to be paying off indeed. But of course there's lots of room to improve! Getting fitter and definitely feeling better on the bike week by week. 



Started to bring more intensity into my long off-road spins. I will also start my usual spring interval training very soon, so that should help me to get better on the long climbs that we have to deal with on the course. Since I moved house I have more distance to cover as my daily commute, so I end up doing 8-9 hours weekly. It isn't very much some might say but with work commitments and little Rhys in the house this is about as far as I can go in relation of my training.

Anyway. Feeling happy about how things are and I'm ready to start my next training block with all the crazy interval sessions.

Climb, climb, climb. Then start again...and again...and again... Bring it on!


No comments:

Post a Comment