Sunday, March 2, 2014

The spin that almost didn't happen



I had this spin planned for this afternoon, been planning all week long...and then of course the skies opened up badly straight after lunch I decided to postpone the ride and go tomorrow instead. But an hour later there was a 10 minute window between showers, so I decided to man up and go for a savage XC session. Now, of course by the time I hit the end of the street I got lashed on but still, to go for a spin was the best decision this week! 





The weather was a bit crazy throughout the 2 hours and 30 minutes long spin, but I really had a good time in the saddle. Went over to Threerock on the long way over the hills. Good spin it was and by the time I got home my little bike maniac buddy was waiting for me...


... or for another chance to check out the bike? Hard to tell! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment