Monday, June 2, 2014

2014 European XC Marathon Champs // Update # 8



There's less than  2 weeks to go until the race, so I figured it's time to post another quick update about what I've been up to lately. In a nutshell: everything is going great! Training has been going good, luckily I managed to avoid sickness also. Happy days! :)

I have completed my registration to the event as well, so that part is sorted out. At this point I'm trying to organize my weekend in Kilfinane Village. I've decided to do some camping and go through the weekend with a bit of a nomad style. Tent, sleeping bag and all the rest. It'll be fun I have to say, all I need is good weather and it'll be grand. 

Only a few hard MTB sessions left before the race and then I get to see how well the preparation went in the last 8 months. I feel ready and I'm excited too. Counting the days already, bring it on Ballyhoura!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment