Thursday, December 31, 2015

2015 in numbers

This year was so fast that's not even funny. It seems like time is getting faster and faster every year though! Let's have a look what I've been up to in 2015. 

Distance: 2350 km
Training time: 118 hours and 38 minutes
Elevation: 28969 m
Rides: 63
Races: 0

Hmmm...what should I say when I'm looking at these numbers? I'm not happy...not happy at all. I could make up a long list of excuses but I won't. I simply couldn't do more this year and that's all. 

It is very poor, 2015 was my worst year on the bike since I've started racing back in 2001. The most disappointing thing is that I wasn't racing this year at all. I've had a few races planned alright but I didn't make it to any of them unfortunately. 

The only single thing that I'm happy about is this: I set a target of 1000 km to ride on my single speed Ninerr XC bike this year. I've done that, so it's good. 

What the plan is for 2016? I've honestly no idea. We will have a newborn in the house very soon and I need to see how things will go in the next few months. Of course I'm motivated as ever and planning to do a race or two in 2016. So, onward and upward! Roll on 2016!!


No comments:

Post a Comment