Sunday, December 27, 2015

Back to normal after Christmas




Alright, the Festive Season was great and all but lets be honest here for a second: it was about eating, drinking a lot and doing mostly nothing. So I decided to weak up from the hibernation and to head out and get some fresh air into my lungs and get the legs turning a little bit. It was nothing really, I only hopped over to my mate to say hello. But man, it was great to be out on the bike again!!



Haha, happy as a kid in the sweetshop :)
   

Savage afternoon it was: cold and foggy as hell...but still, it was awesome!


Todays spin was only a short 20 km ride but it was totally worth it. I was out on the bike, I managed to ride in fog (which I simply love doing by the way) and I even got a hot cuppa tea at my friends gaff. What more could I ask for?! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment