Thursday, January 21, 2016

My plans for 2016




Huh, plans for this season?! Pff...I don't even know where to start. The plan is that I don't have plans. Right now I'm so busy with everything else I hardly can plan 4-5 months ahead. 

Of course I would love to race this year, I have my eyes on a few XC Marathon races. Most likely I will aim for the Medium distance and will have a hard go on the single speed 29er beast. :) 




But for now my plan is to stick to the turbo trainer and get the legs turning as often as I can manage. Many riders "hate" training on the turbo but I like it for some twisted reason. 


So, long story short: I try to stay in shape as much as I can, will enter events if I can and will put my best effort down on the table! Doesn't it sound like a plan?! It sure does to me! ;)



4 comments:

  1. It sound like my plan for all the years past... jajajja. Have fun, and love your blog!... Single Speed seriously??? Is not so hard for climb or to gain speed on flat??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks man! Well, it is pretty hard going but you get used to it and if you discover the beauty & simplicity of riding a SS MTB, then you'll be grand. I'm on this SS machine since the beginning of last summer and I simply love it!

      Delete
  2. how often do you turbo and how long for? thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, don't have too much time lately but when I did I went usually 2-3 times a week and between 40 minutes and 1 hour and 30 minutes. Used the turbo from November - February. Good music and a bucket of commitment is the key! ;)

    ReplyDelete