Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Something different // Dipping my toes into bouldering









Wow! What a great buzz it was! I managed to dig out my old climbing gear and decided to give climbing a quick go. It isn't something totally new, I was climbing in Dublin as well but it was a good 10 years ago or so.  

I finished work yesterday and visited a popular bouldering club in Budapest called Monkey Boulder ( http://monkeyboulder.hu/ ). This is a boulder specific place which I liked a lot. Great spot with brilliant walls and superb atmosphere. Definitely a place to visit if you're into bouldering!

Well, needless to say how rusty my climbing skills are after 10 years...but I still had a great time and a savage 2 hours long session. Absolutely loved it and I'm sure it wasn't my last time at the Monkey Boulder. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment