Monday, August 15, 2016

Mátra Maraton 2016 // 2 weeks to go




The preparation is going ok I think, there's only 2 weeks to go until the race. I wanted to test the legs a bit and decided to head out for a spin where I can get a proper climb in. So, I wasted no time and turned the handlebars towards the popular peak in the Mátra Mountains called Galyatető

It is a 90 km longs spin from my place and back with the elevation gain of 1150m. I managed to get it done just a few minutes under the 4 hours mark. 


At the top :)


So, I wanted to have a long spin with a big(ish) climb and I've had a long spin with a big(ish) climb. Felt great on the bike and I've had a great time indeed. 


I might even say that I'm getting a bit excited already. Looking forward to race, I really do!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment