Thursday, September 1, 2016

One of those "Daddy Moments"




Life is about those special moments that don't come too often but when they do they are truly special! I had one of these moments recently.


As a cyclist it is absolutely priceless to see your kid getting into the stuff that your living for. I got to experience this feeling when my son Rhys decided to race the kids race at the Mátra Maraton last Saturday. 


A quick practice lap on the "course" :)


Getting to the Start Line


They are ready to go :)

To see my 4 year old race his little bike that he just learned to ride 2 months ago was amazing. He was lovin' it indeed and was really happy about the whole thing. I can only say the same thing! Brilliant feeling and I'm sure it wasn't the last time to lined up to the start line at a kids race! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment